Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been tagged: Five Random Things About Me


I've been tagged by Judith B Designs! Now I have to tell you 5 random things about myself...

1. I love the smell of hay on the farm
2. I love to garden
3. I like trashy celebrity magazines
4. I collect miniature perfume bottles
5. I like walking on the beach

Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these Rules in your Blog
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged

You've been tagged by Kitty at emmasgemsvintage!

1. VixenVintage
2. StilettoGirl Vintage
3. VintageLove
4. SwellVintage
5. theVintageNest

There are click-able links to each blog. Check them out...they are some of my favorites!

No comments: