Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Latest Etsy Shop Additions...





Here are a few of the things I added to my etsy shop today. I've been promising to add more vintage compacts,cosmetic and vanity items and I finally got the chance today. Etsy is having a search "hiccup" tonight or I would still be adding to my shop so I thought I'd come here and at least stay somewhat productive! I've been taking lots of photos and trying to get the motivation to add more to my shop before the Sunday Vintage Market on August 31. I am having a contest/giveaway during the sale. I will be giving away 3 pieces of vintage costume jewelry from my shop. Please check out my shop announcement for all the details. I hope you'll come check it out on Sunday morning at 10 a.m. pacific time. Thanks for reading!

No comments: