Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Life....


I gave my notice at work yesterday. My last day will be August 13th. What a scary but liberating thing for me to do! I will be so happy to have my life back. I worked for 2 years doing the graveyard shift which never quite agreed with me...or my family. I'll miss my job but I'm looking forward to new possibilities. I will now be babysitting my grandkids during the week and working on my etsy shops in my spare time. I plan on getting more done around the house too. My life has been a disaster for 2 years and I look forward to getting organized and finally getting to do all those "someday" projects. I feel so much better now that I have made a decision once and for all. I was having terrible nightmares for weeks because I was in such turmoil over the whole thing. What a relief!


The photo above is one of my beautiful vintage compacts. I will be adding several of them to my etsy shop in the next few weeks. I have so much to add to my shops and just haven't had the time. I hope that will change as soon as I'm done with my job and get "settled" into a routine.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi Kitty,

Good for you!! You won't regret quitting your job and spending more time with your grandchildren and doing the things you love and enjoy. Life is so short and we need to live each day to the fullest. That is a huge decision and I wish you the very best of luck. The BEST is yet to come!

Hugs,

Theresa