Sunday, March 14, 2010

Adding Vintage Costume Jewelry To My Etsy Shop!


Sales have been fairly slow for me on Etsy as of late. It couldn't be that I haven't listed or renewed much, could it? I think I will be adding some new inventory tomorrow and the rest of the week. It seems that I do much better when I continually add new things to all of my shops. Makes sense the way Etsy is set up...

I still have loads of vintage jewelry just sitting here waiting to be photographed and listed.  I still have photos from a year ago that I haven't gotten around to listing yet! I "cherry-pick" my favorites to list and save the rest for later......much later! Silly, I know!



The weather is starting to improve around here. I took my grandkids on a walk yesterday. We were out at least 30 minutes walking around the neighborhood I grew up in. Nostalgic for me...boring for them!

I'm trying to make the effort to get outside more often. I like to spend most of my time outside during the summer but right now...it's a little harder to get me out there! I think I will try to weed my flower beds around the front porch this week as well. Time to replace the bark mulch as well.I've been TOO home bound this winter and I need to get out!



The photos are pieces of jewelry that I will be listing during the week. Please watch my shop if you are interested in anything! Thanks for reading.....Kitty

3 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Gaaaaasp! I love all of it! I'm going to check it out right now!

thestoryofkat said...

oooo i love those first three pieces pictured, very nice!!

thestoryofkat said...

i'm passing on the kreativ blogging award to you! you can choose to take part or not...either way i will still read your blog and think it's awesome :)

the icon is over here on my post and you just copy it, pick seven more deserving blogs to pass it to, and then share seven things about yourself which is kind of fun.
http://thestoryofkat.blogspot.com/2010/03/things-you-might-not-have-known-about.html